Inner North ran the Developing Mindfulness group in February 2020. It looks forward to running the program again in future. In the mean time you can access mindfulness resources on the following page.
Mindfulness is an evidence-based psychological practice with a broad range of health benefits including reduced stress, decreased anxiety, improved mood, more restful sleep and greater empathy and social connectedness. Dr John Dileo is a trained clinical psychologist who conducts mindfulness training at the Inner North Centre for Mental Wellbeing every quarter in 2020. Find below some key information with further details provided in a flyer below:
* The group will be run at the Inner North Centre for Mental Wellbeing group room - 414 Rathdowne Street Carlton North
* Adults from 18 years of age are welcome to participate
* Groups contain between 7 and 10 participants
* Sessions run for 6 weeks, with each session being approximately 90 minutes in duration and exercises provided for home practice
* The total cost for the program is $360. Rebates under Medicare 'Better Access to Mental Health can be claimed for participants with a valid referral (totaling $170.10 over 6 sessions).
* Group programs will run on Monday evenings at 7pm from the following dates
Monday February 10th, 2020 - Limited places available
Monday April 20th, 2020
Monday July 20th, 2020
Monday October 12th, 2020
Find below a flyer in PDF with further details including the course outline.
Click here to register your interest and arrange a telephone interview and confirm your place.